This recipe uses
Quorn™ Layered Stuffed Cabbage Casserole
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 8 cups shredded red & green cabbage
- 1/2 tsp. caraway seeds (opt.)
- salt & pepper, to taste
- 1 pkg. (12 oz.) Quorn™ Grounds
- 1/4 tsp. allspice
- 2 cans (14.5 oz. each) petite cut diced tomatoes with garlic & onion
- 1/3 cup plain Greek-style yogurt
- 3 cups cooked brown rice
- Heat oven to 350°
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the olive oil in large skillet over Med.-High heat. Add onion & garlic; sauté 3-4 minutes, or until softened. Add cabbage & caraway seeds. Cook, while stirring, over Medium heat 8-10 minutes longer, or until soften. Season with salt & pepper. Remove from skillet; set aside.
- In same skillet, heat remaining olive oil over Med.-High heat. Add Grounds, allspice & tomatoes. Cook, while stirring, about 5 minutes or until heated through. Stir in yogurt until well blended; season with salt & pepper. Stir in rice.
- Layer ½ of the cabbage mixture onto bottom of 9” x 13” baking dish. Evenly top with Grounds mixture; cover with remaining cabbage mixture. Cover with foil; bake 45 minutes -1 hour or until heated through.