Air Fryer Meatless Chicken Nuggets Caprese Skewers
Discover our crispy air-fried meatless chicken nuggets, these tasty skewers, inspired by Italian flavors, make the perfect appetizer for sharing. Quorn Meatless Chicken Nuggets are the perfect addition to these delicious vegetarian skewers!
6 g of fat
- 1 box Quorn Meatless Nuggets
- 12 fresh basil leaves
- 12 mini bocconcini cheese balls
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- 2 tbsp prepared balsamic glaze
- Set air-fryer to 400˚F according to manufacturer’s instructions. Place Quorn Meatless Nuggets in air fryer basket in batches if needed (do not overfill). Fry for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown, turning after 5 minutes.
- Cut each nugget in half. Thread half nugget, basil, bocconcini, cherry tomato and another half nugget onto small skewer. Repeat to make 12 skewers. Place on serving tray.
- Drizzle balsamic glaze over skewers before serving.
Alternatively, drizzle with a touch of balsamic vinegar and olive oil instead of balsamic glaze if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review