Lemon & Chili Linguine with Quorn Meatless Pieces3.1747572815534 out of 5, 1 based on 103 ratings
Lemon & Chili Linguine with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Succulent, zesty Italian-inspired lemon and chili linguine. Quorn Meatless Pieces fried to golden perfection in lemon juice and olive oil, and then lifted up to another level with garlic and chili. Pulled together with cream and lemon zest and a flourish of basil, it’s quick to make, delicious to eat, and just what you need.
247 CalsPer serving
- 1 12oz bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1 vegetable stock cube
- 8 oz dried linguine or spaghetti
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 lemon zest and juice
- 1 large garlic clove finely chopped
- 1 red chili, finely chopped
- Freshly grounded black pepper
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil finely shredded
- 1/4 cup thickened cream (optional)
- In a large saucepan of boiling water, dissolve the stock cube and cook the linguine as per the pack instructions.
- Meanwhile heat the oil in a frying pan, add the Quorn Meatless Pieces, pour over the lemon juice and fry for 5-6 minutes stirring frequently.
- Add the garlic, red chili and fry for a further 3 minutes stirring frequently.
- Drain the linguine and add to the pan with the Quorn Meatless Pieces, add the lemon zest, cream (optional) and season well with black pepper. Stir through the basil and serve.
Related RecipesView more