Classic ChiQin Sandwich
A classic chicken sandwich made meatless! Use a Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet to make a crispy, mouthwatering sandwich with your favorite toppings, sauces, and favorite bun. We love it with tomatoes, lettuce, and onions but the limitations are endless! Get creative with your build by adding pickles, slaw, spicy peppers, or your favorite sandwich toppers.
Image by @neiljohnburger
- 1 Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet
- 2 slices beefsteak tomato (or your favorite tomato)
- 2 slices of bibb lettuce (or your favorite lettuce)
- 2-3 slices of red onion
- 2 tbsp of your favorite mayo
- Your preferred bun (We recommend a brioche)
- Cook your cutlet according to packaging instructions
- To assemble your cutlet: place the bottom bun, top with lettuce, tomato, your Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet, red onion. Spread your mayo on the top bun and serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Most realistic chicken alternative I've ever had.
So good… could not believe this wasn’t chicken.
Really great taste…love this product !
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review