Cranberry and Orange Holiday Quorn Meatless Roast2.8571428571429 out of 5, 1 based on 7 ratings
Cranberry and Orange Holiday Quorn Meatless Roast
Brighten up the table this holiday season with this colorful showstopper! A succulent Quorn Meatless Roast with juicy clementines and cranberries, it’s a special dish fit for a festive feast.
151 CalsPer serving
DifficultyA Little Effort
- Preheat your oven to 375F.
- Line a roasting tray with greaseproof paper and assemble the orange and clementine slices. Place the Quorn Meatless Roast on top and sprinkle over the fresh cranberries and thyme. Drizzle with oil and transfer to the oven for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, mix together the orange juice with the honey and set aside.
- Remove from the oven and carefully remove the Quorn Roast from its cooking bag as this will be quite hot once out of the oven.
- Once removed, place the Quorn Roast back in to the roasting tray and brush with the orange and honey mixture. Transfer back to the oven for a further 20 minutes.
- Serve sliced with a selection of festive sides and trimmings.
Made with Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey RoastView product
Related RecipesView more