Drew’s DIY At-Home Meatless Chicken Sandwich
Get the ChiQin sandwich of your dreams without leaving your own kitchen. The meatless version of the restaurant chicken sandwich with the same satisfying taste! Made using Quorn Homestyle or Kickin’ Meatless Cutlets. Fries are optional but strongly encouraged.
IngredientsFor the sandwich:
- 1 box of Homestyle Meatless ChiQin Cutlets
- 2 brioche buns
- 2 tbsp mayo
- Dill pickles
- 3 cups of slaw mix
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp sweet dill relish
- 1 tsp sweet dill relish juice
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- Salt to taste
- Your favorite shape of fries
- Cajun seasoning to taste (or Old Bay seasoning)
- Cook the Meatless ChiQin Cutlets according to instructions on packaging
- When the cutlets are ready, prepare the brioche buns by warming them on a pan until lightly toasted.
- To the bottom part of the bun add at least 1 tbsp of mayo, then add 4 slices of dill pickles, and your cooked ChiQin Cutlet, top with the bun and serve with Cajun fries and slaw.
- In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients except for the slaw mix.
- Add the combined wet ingredients to the slaw mix and stir to incorporate ingredients. Add salt to season.
- Cook your fries as recommended on the packaging and once cooked, immediately toss them in a large bowl with the Cajun seasoning until they’re evenly coated.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review