- 1 box Quorn Meatless Nuggets (about 14 nuggets)
- 3 tbsp mayo
- 1 tbsp sriracha
- ½ tsp chili garlic sauce
- ½ tsp lime juice
For the sriracha mayo
- First, add the mayo, chili garlic sauce and sriracha into small bowl.
- Squeeze in the lime juice. Fresh lime juice is ideal, but you can also use bottled instead.
- Next, whisk it all together. Make sure it is nicely blended. It will get super creamy and pinkish in color.
- Serve in a dipping cup.
For the Quorn Meatless Nuggets
- Cook the Quorn Nuggets according to instructions on packaging.
- When the Nuggets are golden, hot and ready, serve them on a cheese board or large plate with your sriracha mayo dipping sauce.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review