Easy Firecracker Flatbread Pizza with Quorn Pieces
This easy Flatbread Pizza recipe packs a spicy punch. Topped with deliciously healthy Quorn Meatless Pieces, peppers and mozzarella.
A Little Effort
25 g of fat
- 5.3oz (About ½ package) Quorn Meatless Pieces or Vegan Meatless Pieces
- 1 small orange pepper, de-seeded and thinly sliced
- 1 small eggplant, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic & parsley flatbread
- 3.5oz mozzarella balls
- 1 small red chili pepper, thinly sliced rings
- 8-10 mint leaves, finely shredded
- 2 tbsp garlic infused oil
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tsp chili flakes
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F. Place the orange pepper in a roasting tin and roast for 10 minutes, remove and allow to cool.
- Meanwhile, mix the marinade ingredients in a mixing bowl and add the Quorn pieces, cover and leave to marinate for 30 minutes.
- Heat a griddle pan over a high heat and griddle the eggplant for 1 minute on both sides and set to one side.
- Place the flatbread onto a large baking tray and top with the slices of eggplant, marinated pieces, orange pepper, mozzarella balls and chili pepper and cook in the center of the oven for 12 minutes, or until golden and the mozzarella is bubbling.
- Sprinkle shredded mint over your flatbread pizza & serve.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review