Vegan Korean BBQ Skewers
Grilling goes better with gochujang! Inspired by the flavors of KBBQ, our Korean BBQ Skewers are a delicious and totally vegan addition to any BBQ party. Made with Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets, our Korean BBQ Skewers make a great vegan starter to share or a tasty meal on their own. Top them with sesame seeds and green onions for extra flavor!
15.8 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets, sliced into strips
- 3 tbsp gochujang (Korean chili paste)
- 1 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of half a lime
- 2 tbsp agave nectar
- 1 inch piece grated ginger
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1/3 cup toasted sesame to garnish
- Shredded green onion to garnish
- If using wooden skewers, soak these in water for two hours before cooking to prevent them from burning on the BBQ grill.
- Fire up your BBQ grill to 425° F.
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and add the Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillet strips. Marinate for 15-30 minutes.
- Thread the fillet pieces onto skewers - you can use 2 skewers, which makes it easier to turn them on your grill.
- Add the skewers to the hot BBQ grill (or griddle pan on high heat) and cook the skewers until they are starting to caramelize and char, turning and adding more marinade regularly.
- Remove from the grill and sprinkle with toasted sesame and chopped green onion.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review