Maple Sriracha Glazed Meatless Buffalo Dippers
These sweet and spicy dippers are a fun, delicious vegan snack to treat the whole family. Serve with a fresh and tasty vegan ranch sauce for dipping (and added deliciousness), making them even harder to resist. Follow this recipe to make the perfect sliders, served with all the best sides and dips.
27 g of fat
- 1 box Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup coconut yogurt
- 2 tbsp cider vinegar
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp each finely chopped fresh dill, chives and parsley
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 2 large carrots, cut into sticks
- 4 stalks celery, cut into sticks
- 1/2 cucumber, cut into sticks
- Prepare Buffalo Dippers according to package directions. In large bowl, stir together maple syrup and sriracha; toss with Buffalo Dippers until well coated.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together mayonnaise, yogurt, vinegar, garlic, dill, chives, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Serve Buffalo Dippers, carrots, celery and cucumber with vegan ranch sauce for dipping.
- Serve with any crudités you have on hand – red peppers, cherry tomatoes, broccoli, cauliflower or even blanched green beans work well.
- Sprinkle dipping sauce with crumbled vegan blue cheese if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review