Nashville Hot Meatless Patty Sandwich
This spicy sandwich made with Quorn Meatless Patties topped with creamy kale slaw delivers lots of yummy flavors with very little effort.
28 g of fat
- 2 Quorn Meatless Patties
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp grainy mustard
- 1 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/4 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1 cup packed shredded kale leaves
- 1/4 cup hot sauce
- 2 soft burger buns, split and toasted
- 8 bread-and-butter pickles
- Set air fryer to 400˚F according to manufacturer’s instructions. Generously grease air fryer basket. Place patties in air fryer basket. Fry, turning after 5 minutes, for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Meanwhile, make the kale slaw by stirring together the mayonnaise, vinegar, mustard, honey, garlic, salt and pepper; toss with kale until well coated.
- Just before serving, toss patties with hot sauce. Assemble in buns with kale slaw and pickles.
Tips: For a hot honey sandwich, assemble the sandwich with a generous drizzle of honey. Alternatively, serve the sandwich as a wrap in tortillas or in pita bread.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review