- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Meatless Strips for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly. Using 2 forks, shred strips to resemble pulled chicken.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing until blended. Fold in shredded “chicken” and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture into greased 1-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts and dip is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with green onions and jalapeño. Serve with tortilla chips.
• Serve with veggie sticks for dipping if desired.
• Take your pick – use a fresh or pickled sliced jalapeño pepper.