Quorn Vegetarian Buffalo Chickenless Dip
Discover our vegetarian buffalo chicken dip for a delicious family favorite. This vegetarian and dairy-free take on a warm Buffalo-style chicken dip can be assembled ahead, then popped into the oven for easy entertaining. For a tasty addition to any meal try our vegetarian buffalo chicken dip.
- 1 pkg (7.1 oz) Refrigerated Quorn Meatless Strips
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 8 oz vegan cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 cup vegan Buffalo wing sauce
- 1/2 cup vegan ranch dressing
- 1 1/2 cups shredded vegan cheese, divided
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 bag (10 oz) corn tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Meatless Strips for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly. Using 2 forks, shred strips to resemble pulled chicken.
- Beat cream cheese until light and fluffy. Beat in Buffalo sauce and ranch dressing until blended. Fold in shredded “chicken” and 1 cup shredded cheese.
- Spread mixture into greased 1-quart baking dish; top with remaining cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts and dip is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with green onions and jalapeño. Serve with tortilla chips.
• Serve with veggie sticks for dipping if desired.
• Take your pick – use a fresh or pickled sliced jalapeño pepper.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
It was very good and easy to make - a little indulgent but wtv
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review