Quorn Buffalo Nuggets with Vegan Blue Cheese Sauce
Treat yourself with our vegetarian take on Buffalo wings. Quorn Meatless Nuggets brushed in a sweet and spicy buffalo sauce are a homemade takeout favorite! Tahini is the secret ingredient in the ‘Blue Cheese’ sauce which gives this delicious dish its tangy, umami taste.
- 1 pack of Quorn Meatless Nuggets Buffalo sauce:
- 3 tbsp hot sauce
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp garlic powder
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper Blue Cheese sauce:
- 3 tbsp vegan mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/8 cup firm tofu, crumbled
- ½ tbsp parsley, finely chopped To garnish:
- 1 tsp toasted sesame seeds (optional)
- 1 spring onion, finely sliced (optional)
- Preheat oven and baking tray to 425°F.
- To make the buffalo sauce, combine the hot sauce, white wine vinegar, onion powder, garlic powder and ground black pepper.
- Place the Quorn Meatless Nuggets onto a lined baking tray and brush one side of the nuggets with the buffalo sauce. Transfer to the oven and bake for 9 minutes. Remove from the oven and turn over the nuggets. Brush with buffalo sauce and transfer back to the oven to cook for an additional 9 minutes.
- Meanwhile, to make the ‘Blue Cheese’ sauce, combine the vegan mayonnaise, mustard, tahini, apple cider vinegar, crumbled tofu and parsley. Set aside.
- Once the Quorn Meatless Nuggets are cooked, transfer to a serving dish. Brush over the remaining buffalo sauce and dip in the Blue Cheese sauce. Serve with delicious tasty homemade fries, crispy avocado wings and spicy slaw for an extra kick!