Quorn Chicken & Sharp Cheese Cutlet with Green Pea Risotto3.0945945945946 out of 5, 1 based on 74 ratings
Quorn Chicken & Sharp Cheese Cutlet with Green Pea Risotto
Try this fresh and hearty risotto dish topped with Quorn’s Meatless Chicken and Sharp Cheese Cutlets. You can even make the risotto ahead of time and simply reheat & top with the Quorn Cutlets for a delicious weeknight meal in just 20 minutes!
DifficultyA Little Effort
- 1 box of Quorn Meatless Sharp Cheese Cutlets
- 1 cup Arborio rice
- 3 1/2 cups vegetable stock, heated
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1/2 cup vegetarian Parmesan, grated
- The juice and zest of ½ lemon
- Prepare Quorn Sharp Cheese Cutlets according to package.
- At the same time, heat a large saucepan over medium heat and toast the rice for one minute, stirring constantly. Add a ladle of hot broth and stir until absorbed by the rice. Reduce heat.
- Add remaining broth one ladle at a time until the rice is almost finished and the broth has been absorbed by the rice (about 20 minutes).
- Stir in the peas, cook for 3-5 minutes. Remove pan from heat.
- Add cheese, lemon juice and spices and stir.
- Sprinkle with lemon zest and serve with sliced Quorn Sharp Cheese Cutlets.
Related RecipesView more