Quorn Vegan Fillets with Kalamata Olives and Capers
Try our Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets with olives and sun-dried tomatos recipe, it's an easy and delicious meal for you to enjoy with friends.
- 8 Quorn Meatless Vegan Fillets
- Olive oil
- 1 ¼ cup Taggiasche or kalamata olives
- 3 cups sundried tomatoes in oil
- 1 ¼ cup capers
- 1 cup of white wine
- Salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat 1 tbsp. of olive oil in a pan and cook the Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets for 7-8 minutes.
- Add olives, chopped sundried tomato and capers.
- Stir and cook for 2 minutes more.
- Deglaze the pan with white wine and taste; season with salt and pepper as desired.
- Serve the Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets garnish with parsley.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Overall I like the dish. I used the meatless pieces instead of the fillets. A little on the tart/briny side. Maybe rinse the capers and kalamata olives first.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review