Quorn Roast Leftovers Enchiladas3.0845070422535 out of 5, 1 based on 71 ratings
Quorn Roast Leftovers Enchiladas
These enchiladas with Quorn Meatless Roast leftovers are the perfect day-after-Thanksgiving lunch that the whole family will love!
363 CalsPer serving
- 1/3 Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey Roast leftover, diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1 green onion, sliced
- 1 jar of enchilada sauce
- 4 soft tortillas, corn or flour
- ½ cup Monterey Jack cheese, grated
- 1 small bunch of cilantro, chopped
- Jalapenos, sour cream and green salad to serve
- Preheat the oven to 350
- Preheat the oil in a skillet over a medium heat and gently sauté the peppers for 3-4 minutes until softened. Add the Quorn Meatless Roast leftovers and green onion and cook for 3-4 minutes more.
- Stir in half of the enchilada sauce and heat for 2-3 minutes until warmed through.
- Place a tortilla on a plate and fill with one quarter of the filling, roll up and place in an oven proof glass baking dish. Repeat with the remaining tortillas and filling. Pour over the remaining enchilada sauce, top with the grated cheese and bake for 15 minutes until golden.
- Scatter the chopped cilantro over and serve with jalapenos, sour cream and a green salad.
Made with Quorn Meatless Vegetarian Turkey RoastView product
Related RecipesView more