- 1 pkg (7.1 oz) Refrigerated Quorn Meatless Strips
- 6 oz chickpea penne pasta
- 2 tbsp olive oil, divided
- 1 small onion, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups cauliflower florets, cooked
- 1 cup sodium-reduced vegetable broth
- 4 tsp nutritional yeast
- 3/4 tsp pepper
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 cups packed torn kale leaves
- 1/4 cup grated vegan Parmesan cheese
- 2 tbsp finely chopped fresh parsley
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet set over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 8 to 10 minutes or until translucent and very tender; transfer to plate using slotted spoon. Reserve skillet.
- In blender, purée cauliflower, broth, onion mixture, nutritional yeast, pepper and salt until smooth; set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Cook chilled Quorn Meatless Strips for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Stir in kale; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Stir in cauliflower sauce; bring to boil. Stir in pasta until well coated.
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley over pasta.
• Substitute spinach or your favorite leafy green veggie for kale if desired.
• Substitute zucchini noodles for chickpea pasta if desired.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review