- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in skillet set over medium heat. Cook onion and garlic for 8 to 10 minutes or until translucent and very tender; transfer to plate using slotted spoon. Reserve skillet.
- In blender, purée cauliflower, broth, onion mixture, nutritional yeast, pepper and salt until smooth; set aside.
- Add remaining oil to skillet. Cook chilled Quorn Meatless Strips for 3 to 5 minutes or until slightly browned. Stir in kale; cook for 1 to 2 minutes or until slightly wilted. Stir in cauliflower sauce; bring to boil. Stir in pasta until well coated.
- Sprinkle cheese and parsley over pasta.
• Substitute spinach or your favorite leafy green veggie for kale if desired.
• Substitute zucchini noodles for chickpea pasta if desired.