Reuben ChiQin Sandwich
Reuben ChiQin Sandwich – Our delicious rendition on the Reuben sandwich is a must try! We use our Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet instead of the deli meat for a crispy and crunchy version on the deli classic. We recommend using a marble rye bread (or bun if you can find one) but the ChiQin Reuben tastes amazing on any bread.
Image by @neiljohnburger
- 1 Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet
- 1 Marble Rye Bun
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2-3 oz of your favorite Sauerkraut brand
- 2 tbsp Thousand Island Dressing
- Cook your Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet according to packaging instructions
- Set your oven to broil. On a sheet tray place your cutlet and top with slices of cheese. Place into the oven and watch while the cheese broils (careful to not burn)
- To assemble your sandwich: Place the bottom bun on your plate, place your cutlet with melted cheese, top with sauerkraut. Spread thousand island dressing on top bun and serve.