Quorn Vegan Szechuan Stir-Fry3.0285714285714 out of 5, 1 based on 70 ratings
Quorn Vegan Szechuan Stir-Fry
Try this Asian-inspired sweet and spicy stir-fry with new Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces.
230 CalsPer serving
- 280g Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces (defrosted)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 3.5 oz egg noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 handful snow peas
- 1 cup broccolini, sliced lengthwise
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown over medium high heat in a non stick frying pan. Set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces and Szechuan peppercorns. Cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat, turning frequently then set aside and keep warm. Fry the onion and pepper soft.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles in boiling water as per pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- In a separate pan, cook the green vegetables in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and add to the onions and peppers with the noodles, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Serve the noodles topped with the sliced Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces.
Related RecipesView more