Thai Glazed Quorn Meatless Fillets with Steamed Vegetables
Spicy, tantalising and full of the exotic flavours of Thailand. Fillets glazed with red Thai paste, soy sauce, maple syrup and fresh lime juice, wrapped in foil to hold in the fragrant aromas and luscious taste of the East during cooking. Serve it up with a selection of colourful steamed veg and you’ll have unbeatable flavours on your plate in next to no time.
7.4 g of fat
IngredientsFOR THE GLAZE:
- 4 Quorn Meatless Fillets, thawed
- 1/2 tbs. red curry paste
- 2 tbs. soy sauce
- Juice of 1 small lime
- 2 tbs. maple syrup
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1/2 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange or yellow bell pepper, diced
- 3 baby corn, halved and blanched in boiling water for 3-4 minutes
- 1 carrot, peeled and cut into matchsticks
- 2 baby zucchini, cut into matchsticks
- 1/2 red chili pepper, finely chopped
- 1 tbs. ginger root, finely chopped
- 3 tbs. vegetable broth
- Preheat the oven to 400F
- Prepare the glaze by carefully mixing the ingredients together. Add the Quorn Meatless Fillets and coat well.
- Mix the ingredients for the steamed vegetables.
- Make the foil pouches approximately 8" square. Carefully fold the edges over to make a protective seal. Place half of the vegetable mix in each and 2 Quorn Meatless Fillets on top of the vegetables. Seal the foil pouches by folding by folding the edges together. Place on a baking sheet and cook for approximately 20 minutes until the Quorn Meatless Fillets are golden and the vegetables are cooked. Take care when opening the foil pouch as steam will escape when opening.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review