Quorn Vegan Pineapple Chipotle ChiQin Dippers with Chimichurri Dip
For you next big mealtime hit, try Quorn Vegan Meatless Pineapple Chipotle ChiQin Dippers with Chimichurri Dip. This South American-inspired dipping sauce is vibrant and flavorful. Serve with Quorn’s vegan chicken dippers as an easy and scrumptious side. The combination of vegan chicken alongside this delicious dipping sauce will impress your friends and family.
- 1 box (300 g) Vegan Quorn Meatless Pineapple Chipotle ChiQin Dippers
- 2 tablespoons of canola oil
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 cup of basmati rice
- 2 cups water
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 teaspoon lime zest
- 2 ½ tablespoon lime juice
- 1/3 cup fresh chopped cilantro
- ½ cup cooked (or canned) sweet corn
- ½ cup cooked (or canned) black beans
- ½ cup guacamole
- Pickled red onions
- Sauté the onion in hot canola oil until it is light golden brown. Add the rice and lightly fry until the color starts to change.
- Add the water, salt, lime juice and lime zest and lightly mix. Cover the rice and cook for 1 minute at low heat.
- After 10 minutes remove the rice from heat and let it rest for 10 more minutes (do not remove the lid).
- Add the chopped cilantro, fluff up the rice with a fork while integrating the cilantro, and let it rest until serving.
- While the rice is cooking, air fry the Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Dippers according to packaging instructions (air fry for 12 minutes at 360°F or until they reach an internal temperature of 165°F).
- To assemble the bowl, serve the cilantro rice and add the rest of the ingredients (guacamole, corn, beans, and pickled onions) on top of the rice and finish with at least 4 pieces of Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Dippers.