- 1 package of Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties
- 2 flour tortillas
- 1 handful of shredded lettuce
- 2 Diced tomatoes
- 4.25oz mayonnaise, reduced fat if available
- ½ tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- Cook the Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties according to the instructions on the package.
- Blend the mayonnaise with the black pepper and lemon juice.
- Spread 1-2 tablespoons of creamy pepper sauce over a warmed tortilla.
- Place the shredded lettuce and diced tomato down the center of the tortilla and then top with strips of piping hot Quorn Vegan Spicy Patties.
- Roll up and enjoy!