- Caribbean Chicken Stew with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Caribbean Chicken Stew with Quorn Meatless Pieces3.2906976744186 out of 5, 1 based on 86 ratings
Caribbean Chicken Stew with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at home, with this flavourful stew containing Quorn Meatless Pieces.
234 CalsPer serving
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 1 can of pineapple chunks
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 teaspoons of cornstarch dissolved in 4 tbsp cold water
Heat the oil in a large pan and gently sautee the onions until softened. Add the celery, carrot, mushrooms, red pepper, paprika and allspice and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
Add the pineapple and the Quorn Meatless Pieces and continue to cook for 10 minutes. Add the cornstarch and stir until thickened.