Caribbean Chicken Stew with Quorn Meatless Pieces
Enjoy a taste of the Caribbean at home, with this flavourful stew containing Quorn Meatless Pieces.
5 g of fat
8.8 g of fibre
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 sticks of celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1 tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp allspice
- 1 can of pineapple chunks
- 4 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 2 cups vegetable stock
- 4 teaspoons of cornstarch dissolved in 4 tbsp cold water
- Heat the oil in a large pan and gently sautee the onions until softened. Add the celery, carrot, mushrooms, red pepper, paprika and allspice and continue cooking for 5 minutes.
- Stir in the Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and stock and bring to the boil then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the pineapple and the Quorn Meatless Pieces and continue to cook for 10 minutes. Add the cornstarch and stir until thickened.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Very tasty! Just had to guess as to the amount of Worcesterchire sauce as it was not listed in the ingredients. I will be making this again!!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.