- Quorn Meatless Mexican Pizza
Quorn Meatless Mexican Pizza3.0588235294118 out of 5, 1 based on 85 ratings
Quorn Meatless Mexican Pizza
Cook up this fiery pizza with all the flavors of Mexico. Try dusting the Quorn Meatless Pieces with fajita mix for a truly authentic flavor.
- 2 cups Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1.5 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes to taste
- 2 heaping tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 8-inch pizza crusts
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ green pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sweetcorn
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese or cheddar, grated
Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
Mix together the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, crushed chili flakes and chopped cilantro.
Place the 2 pizza crusts on a baking tray and spread the tomato mixture evenly over them.
Scatter the Quorn Meatless Pieces, red onion slices, green pepper and sweetcorn evenly over both the pizzas and top with the grated cheese. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.