- 2 cups Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 1.5 cups canned diced tomatoes
- 2 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 clove of garlic crushed
- 1 tsp crushed chili flakes to taste
- 2 heaping tbsp cilantro finely chopped
- 2 8-inch pizza crusts
- 1 small red onion thinly sliced
- ½ green pepper thinly sliced
- ¼ cup sweetcorn
- 1 cup Monterey jack cheese or cheddar, grated
- Pre-heat the oven to 400°F.
- Mix together the diced tomatoes, tomato paste, garlic, crushed chili flakes and chopped cilantro.
- Place the 2 pizza crusts on a baking tray and spread the tomato mixture evenly over them.
- Scatter the Quorn Meatless Pieces, red onion slices, green pepper and sweetcorn evenly over both the pizzas and top with the grated cheese. Cook for 15-20 minutes until golden brown.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Absolutely the best versatility and flavor. An alternative to soy and without all the fat, calories and sodium of other alternative proteins. Amazing!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.