- Preheat oven to 400°F. Cook cauliflower rice in pot of boiling salted water for about 2 minutes or until tender; drain well in fine sieve. Let cool completely.
- Transfer cauliflower rice to clean tea towel and squeeze dry; transfer to bowl. Combine ground flaxseed with 3 tbsp water. Stir together cauliflower, gluten-free flour, flaxseed mixture, nutritional yeast, Italian herb seasoning, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Line 12-inch pizza pan with parchment paper; drizzle with 1 tbsp olive oil. Add cauliflower mixture to center of pan, spreading 1/4-inch thick to form 10-inch round, making edges slightly thicker to form crust. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until edges start to turn golden and crust is firm.
- Meanwhile, heat remaining oil in skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Meatless Strips for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly.
- Using 2 forks, shred strips to resemble pulled meat. Toss with barbecue sauce; set aside.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over cauliflower crust. Top with pulled “meat,” red onion and corn. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown and cheese melts. Garnish with green onions. Cut into wedges before serving.
Tip: Substitute vegan Parmesan cheese for nutritional yeast if desired.