Quorn Buffalo Chickenless Parm Appetizers
This vegan take on a warm Buffalo-style Chickenless Parm Appetizer is perfect for a big game and can be whipped up in just 20 mins! Recipe by The Little Almond.
10 g of fat
- 2 Packs Quorn Vegan Meatless Buffalo Dippers
- 1 Cup Vegan Parmesan Shreds, or Vegan Mozzarella Shreds
- 1 Cup Your favourite Marinara Sauce
- Handful of Fresh Parsley, chopped
- Preheat your oven to 425F and line a baking tray with parchment paper.
- Bake your Meatless Buffalo Dippers in the oven for 10 minutes. Carefully remove from the oven.
- Spoon over your marinara sauce and divide your Vegan Parmesan/Mozzarella shreds over each of your buffalo dippers. Feel free to add as much or as little marinara and vegan cheese as you want!
- Place your dippers back into the oven and bake for an additional 5 minutes or until the vegan cheese starts to melt.
- Remove from the oven and garnish with freshly chopped parsley. Serve right away and enjoy!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.