Quorn Fillets with Lemon Glaze and Asparagus
Get inspired and try this Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets dish served with cayenne pepper and asparagus. Finish with a drizzle of our tangy lemon glaze.
- 2 Quorn Meatless Vegan Fillets
- 1 tbsp flour
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch asparagus, peeled and trimmed
- 1 lemon, sliced
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp butter (vegan if desired)
- 1 tbsp lemon thyme
- Mix the flour, cayenne, salt, and black pepper in a bowl.
- Mix with lemon zest in a plastic bag and add the Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets. Shake gently until cutlets are coated.
- Heat the olive oil in a pan and cook the Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets for 3-4 minutes on each side until golden brown. Slice each cutlet into approximately 4 pieces and keep warm until needed.
- Gently fry the asparagus on a skillet until cooked through. Keep warm and season to taste.
- Add the lemon slices to the pan along with a half of the butter and cook for a few minutes on each side until caramelized. Remove and keep warm until needed.
- Add the maple syrup and the remaining butter to the pan and cook for 1-2 minutes.
- Add the thyme and pour over the Quorn Vegan Meatless Fillets and asparagus.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.