Quorn Korean Kickin’ ChiQin Sandwich
You simply have to try this vegetarian Korean-inspired spicy sandwich. We use our Quorn Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlets with a gochujang mayo and other delicious toppings to create this comforting, crispy, sandwich. The flavors blend perfectly with the perfect amount of spicy flavor kick.
Image by @crowded_kitchen
43.6 g of fat
- 1 package Quorn Meatless Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlets
- 2 brioche buns, lightly toasted
- Spicy Mayo:
- ½ cup mayo
- 2 tablespoons gochujang
- For serving:
- ½ cup shredded cabbage
- In a large pot or a dutch oven, heat oil to 350˚F and cook Quorn Meatless Kickin’ ChiQin Cutlets for approximately 9 minutes, or until they have reached an internal temperature of 165˚F.
- Lightly toast 2 brioche buns.
- While buns are toasting, whisk together mayo and gochujang to make spicy mayo,
- Assemble the sandwich: spread spicy mayo on bottom bun, add scallions and pickles, then place Meatless Kickin’ ChiQin cutlet on top. Add kimchi and scallions. Add top bun slathered with spicy mayo.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.