Quorn Meatless Fillets Stuffed with Goat Cheese and Cranberry
Learn how to make Quorn Fillets stuffed with goat cheese and cranberries, inspired by the dish Chicken Kiev. This meal works perfectly for a holiday dinner party. Find more globally inspired recipes & meal ideas from Quorn.
A Little Effort
8 g of fat
- 4 Quorn Meatless Fillets, defrosted and sliced in half lengthways
- 1oz goat cheese, finely grated
- 2oz soft cream cheese
- 0.7oz mozzarella, grated
- 1/8 cup dried cranberries, chopped
- 1/2 cup plain flour, sieved
- 1/2tsp ground cinnamon
- 3.5oz (approx. ½ cup) water, chilled
- 3.5oz (approx. ½ cup) ciabatta bread, blitzed into breadcrumbs
- 2 teaspoons dried sage
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Add the goat cheese, cream cheese, mozzarella and cranberries to a bowl and mix together.
- Place the sliced fillets onto a lightly greased baking tray and place ¼ of the mixture on to the base of each fillet, then top with the other half of the fillet and set aside.
- Mix the flour and cinnamon with the water and whisk to form a batter.
- Place the breadcrumbs into a large bowl and mix in the dried sage.
- Coat the fillets in the batter then coat in the breadcrumbs and return to the baking tray. Repeat until all the fillets have been coated.
- Cook on the middle shelf of the oven for 20 minutes.
Serve with, herb potatoes and steamed vegetables.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I love Quorn fillets and the breading in this was great. It was a tasty dish that elevated the Quorn experience. I give it 4 stars because I wish I could have fit more of the cheese mix in there!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.