- 4 Quorn Meatless Fillets, thawed
- 3 slices of ciabatta bread
- 1/4 small yellow onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 4 tbsp mixed fresh herbs such as parsley, basil, rosemary
- 4 tbsp grated vegetarian Parmesan cheese
- Grated zest of 1/4 lemon
- Black pepper to taste
- 1 egg, beaten
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Place the bread in a food processor and blitz until a coarse crumb is formed. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Place the onion, garlic and fresh herbs in the food processor and blitz.
- Stir into the breadcrumb along with the cheese, lemon zest, and black pepper.
- Place the beaten egg in a shallow bowl and the herbed crumb onto a plate. Take a Quorn Meatless Fillet and dip into the egg then coat in crumb. Place on a lightly greased baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining three Quorn Meatless Fillets and cook in the oven for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
Serve with sautéed mushrooms or a fresh leafy salad to make a complete meal.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.