Vegan Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Dippers with Chimichurri Dip
This South American-inspired dipping sauce is vibrant and flavorful. Serve with Quorn’s vegan chicken dippers as an easy and scrumptious side.
- 1 box (300g) Vegan Quorn Meatless Pineapple Chipotle ChiQin Dippers
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup finely chopped parsley
- 3 garlic cloves finely chopped
- 2 red peppers (substitute with bell peppers to make it less spicy) finely chopped
- 1 tsp dry oregano
- Salt and pepper
- Create chimichurri dip by combining all the ingredients in a medium bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Let chimichurri sit for at least 2 hours before serving.
- Cook the Quorn Pineapple Chipotle Dippers in an air fryer according to packaging instructions (air fry at 360°F for 12 minutes or until reaching an internal temperature of 165°F)
- Serve your dippers on a plate with the chimichurri dip on the side.
Prepare the chimichurri dip a night before to get an even better flavor.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Easy to make this but so good
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.