Quorn Southwest Chickenless Salad
This meatless salad bowl, loaded with lots of delicious veggies is the perfect healthy, refreshing meal on a summers day. The zesty cilantro-lime vinaigrette provides an irresistible flavor. Served with Quorn Meatless Chipotle Cutlets, this salad will leave you feeling satisfied.
A Little Effort
31 g of fat
- 1 box Quorn Vegan Meatless Chipotle Cutlets
- 2 cobs corn, husks and silk removed
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 3 tbsp lime juice
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 tsp each salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 8 cups mixed salad greens
- 1 cup halved cherry tomatoes
- 1 ripe avocado, halved, pitted and peeled
- 1/2 cup pitted black olives
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- Prepare Meatless Chipotle Cutlets according to package directions; slice and set aside.
- Meanwhile, preheat grill to medium-high heat; grease grates well. Grill corn for 10 to 12 minutes or until grill-marked and tender. Let cool slightly and slice kernels from cobs. Set aside.
- Whisk together oil, lime zest, lime juice, honey, garlic, salt and pepper. Stir in cilantro.
- Divide salad greens among 4 bowls. Top with sliced Meatless Chipotle Cutlets, corn kernels, cherry tomatoes, avocado and olives. Drizzle with lime-cilantro vinaigrette and sprinkle with green onions.
Alternatively, roast corn in oven in 425˚F oven for 12 to 15 minutes or until tender and charred in spots.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.