Reuben ChiQin Sandwich
Reuben ChiQin Sandwich – Our delicious rendition on the Reuben sandwich is a must try! We use our Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet instead of the deli meat for a crispy and crunchy version on the deli classic. We recommend using a marble rye bread (or bun if you can find one) but the ChiQin Reuben tastes amazing on any bread.
Image by @neiljohnburger
- 1 Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet
- 1 Marble Rye Bun
- 2 slices Swiss Cheese
- 2-3 oz of your favorite Sauerkraut brand
- 2 tbsp Thousand Island Dressing
- Cook your Quorn Homestyle ChiQin Cutlet according to packaging instructions
- Set your oven to broil. On a sheet tray place your cutlet and top with slices of cheese. Place into the oven and watch while the cheese broils (careful to not burn)
- To assemble your sandwich: Place the bottom bun on your plate, place your cutlet with melted cheese, top with sauerkraut. Spread thousand island dressing on top bun and serve.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.