- 280g Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces (defrosted)
- 1 tsp sesame seeds
- 2 tsp Szechuan peppercorns, crushed
- 3.5 oz egg noodles
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 large onion, finely sliced
- 1 red pepper, deseeded and finely sliced
- 1 handful snow peas
- 1 cup broccolini, sliced lengthwise
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Toast the sesame seeds until golden brown over medium high heat in a non stick frying pan. Set aside.
- Heat one tablespoon of oil in a pan and add the Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces and Szechuan peppercorns. Cook for 10 minutes over a medium heat, turning frequently then set aside and keep warm. Fry the onion and pepper soft.
- Meanwhile cook the noodles in boiling water as per pack instructions, drain and keep warm.
- In a separate pan, cook the green vegetables in boiling water for 5 minutes, drain and add to the onions and peppers with the noodles, soy sauce, and sesame seeds.
- Serve the noodles topped with the sliced Quorn Vegan Meatless Pieces.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.