Creamy Crème Fraiche Pasta with Quorn Meatless Chicken Fillets
A delicious creamy linguine ready with just 5 ingredients in 5 simple steps! Made with thick slices of Quorn Meatless Chicken Fillets and a light crème fraiche sauce. Serve with a side of crusty garlic bread and plenty of parmesan!
- 11 oz Quorn Meatless Chicken Fillets, defrosted
- 200ml crème fraiche, reduced fat
- 150g frozen fava beans or peas
- 1 lemon, zested and juiced
- 10.5 oz linguine
- Using a large saucepan, bring salted water to the boil and cook the pasta according to pack instructions. 3 minutes before the pasta finishes cooking, add in the broad beans.
- Drain the pasta, reserving 150ml of the pasta water.
- Slice the Quorn Meatless Chicken Fillets and add to a large pan with 1 tbsp olive oil, cook for 3-4 minutes until browned on the sides. Add the crème fraiche, lemon zest, juice from the lemon, the beans and pasta water. Cook for 1-2 minutes and mix well.
- Add the pasta into the saucepan, on a low heat and stir until thoroughly coated.
- Enjoy with fresh parsley and grated vegetarian hard cheese.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.