Herb-Stuffed Quorn Meatless Fillets with Beet & Bulgur Salad2.9545454545455 out of 5, 1 based on 88 ratings
Herb-Stuffed Quorn Meatless Fillets with Beet & Bulgur Salad
Great for light summer lunches or as an addition to a bib feast.
230 CalsPer serving
FOR THE HERB STUFFING
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
FOR THE SALAD
- 4-6 cooked, peeled beets
- ½ cup cooked bulgur (or other preferred whole grain like barley or quinoa)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Blitz the herb stuffing ingredients in a blender or food processor, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut along the Quorn Meatless Fillets lengthwise and fill with the herb stuffing.
- Place the Quorn Meatless Fillets and cooked beets on a baking sheet and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the bulgur and baby spinach in a bowl. Serve on two plates topped with the 1 cutlet and 2-3 beets each.
Related RecipesView more