- 1 package of Quorn Meatless Fillets, thawed (Vegan, if preferred)
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bunch mint
- 1 clove garlic (peeled and chopped)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper
- 4-6 cooked, peeled beets
- ½ cup cooked bulgur (or other preferred whole grain like barley or quinoa)
- 2 cups baby spinach
- Salt & pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees
- Blitz the herb stuffing ingredients in a blender or food processor, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut along the Quorn Meatless Fillets lengthwise and fill with the herb stuffing.
- Place the Quorn Meatless Fillets and cooked beets on a baking sheet and drizzle with a bit of olive oil. Cook for 10 minutes.
- Mix the bulgur and baby spinach in a bowl. Serve on two plates topped with the 1 cutlet and 2-3 beets each.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review