- Quorn Meatless Fillets in Red Pesto Sauce
Quorn Meatless Fillets in Red Pesto Sauce2.8815789473684 out of 5, 1 based on 76 ratings
Quorn Meatless Fillets in Red Pesto Sauce
This Quorn Meatless Fillets in Red Pesto is simply the best! Served with vegetables in a tangy red pesto sauce, this dish is perfect for a cozy night in.
345 CalsPer serving
- 1 package frozen Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- cup of vegetable stock
- 1 tablespoon tomato paste
- 2 tablespoons high quality red pesto
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 3 tablespoons light cream
- Basil leaves to garnish.
Heat the oil in a shallow pan and lightly brown the frozen Quorn Meatless Fillets.
In a bowl, mix together the stock, tomato paste, pesto and thyme. Pour over the cutlets. Cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
Transfer the Quorn Meatless Fillets to warmed plates. Stir the light cream into the sauce; add seasoning to taste and spoon over the cutlets to serve.