Quorn BBQ Pulled Vegetarian Chicken Fillets
For a meatless twist on a much-loved classic, try Quorn BBQ Pulled Meatless Fillets. Our delicious recipe uses pulled vegetarian chicken with Quorn Meatless Fillets. Mix with a smokey BBQ sauce to enjoy a meat-free alternative and keep all your guest reaching for more.
7 g of fibre
- 4 Quorn Meatless Fillets, defrosted
- 1/2 cup BBQ sauce
- 3/4 cup white cabbage, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup red cabbage, finely shredded
- 3/4 cup carrots, grated
- 1/2 cup red onion, finely chopped
- 2 tbsp mayonnaise
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard (optional)
- 4 brioche bread buns
- Hand shred the Quorn Meatless Fillets and mix with the BBQ sauce. Leave to marinate for 30 minutes
- Mix together all the coleslaw ingredients: cabbage, carrots, onion and mayonnaise. Season to taste with salt & pepper, refrigerate until required
- Spread the shredded Quorn Meatless Fillets in the BBQ sauce onto a baking tray and bake in the oven for 15 minutes at 350F
- Divide the coleslaw between the buns and fill with the Pulled Quorn Meatless Fillets
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Easy and the whole family loves it!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.