Naked Burrito Bowl with Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillets
This recipe uses a home-made spice blend. For a quick shortcut use store bought fajita mix. Swap the quinoa for rice for a change. Delicious served hot or cold. The Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillets can be swapped for Quorn Steak Strips for a change.
- 4 Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillets, frozen
- 1 tsp mild chilli powder
- ½ tsp paprika
- ½ tsp oregano
- ½ tsp ground cilantro
- ¼ tsp smoked garlic granules
- ¼ tsp chilli flakes
- A drizzle olive oil
- 7 oz Quinoa, cooked
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3.5 oz black beans, drained and rinsed
- 2.5 oz roasted peppers, sliced
- 3.5 oz tinned sweetcorn, drained
- 1 red onion, sliced
- 1 head of little gem lettuce, shredded
- Fresh cilantro leaves
- 4 lime wedges
- 4 tsp sweet chilli sauce
- 2 small wraps
- Pre-heat the oven to 355°F.
- Mix the chilli powder, paprika, oregano, ground cilantro, garlic granules and chilli flakes in a small bowl.
- Brush each Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillet with a little olive oil and scatter over the prepared seasoning mix. Cook in a pre-heated oven for 20 minutes.
- To serve, divide the quinoa between 4 serving bowls. Add the avocado, black beans, roasted peppers, sweetcorn, red onion and lettuce evenly between each bowl. Slice the Quorn Fillets and arrange on top.
- Garnish with fresh cilantro, lime wedges and drizzle with sweet chilli sauce.
- Pre-heat a griddle pan over a high heat. Griddle the wraps for approximately 2 minutes each side or until charred. Slice each wrap into 8 wedges.
Meal Prep Tip: To re-heat, pre-heat the oven to 355°F and re-heat the Quorn fajita fillets for 10 minutes or until piping hot. Serve with the fresh recipe elements and garnish with cilantro, lime wedges and sweet chilli sauce.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.