Easy Vegetarian Chicken Florentine with Quorn ChiQin Fillets
This delicious Vegetarian Chicken Florentine recipe is made with seared Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillets smothered in a thick and creamy spinach sauce. Simply sear your Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillets in a skillet before whipping up a quick creamy sauce with white wine, cream cheese and lemon!
Serve our vegetarian chicken Florentine alongside pasta, rice, or roasted veggies for a delicious weeknight meal!
- 4 Quorn Meatless ChiQin Fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Butter
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- ½ cup flour
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 ½ cups white wine
- 1 cup half and half
- ⅓ cup softened cream cheese
- 3 cups fresh spinach
- ½ fresh lemon or 1.5 tablespoons lemon juice
- Fresh parsley, to garnish
- Set the Quorn Fillets out on the counter over paper towel for 10 mins to start thawing.
- Combine the chicken dredge ingredients. Coat the Quorn Fillets in the flour mixture, tap off any excess.
- Melt the butter and olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the Quorn Fillets and cover the pan. Cook for 5 minutes per side (10-12 mins total), until golden. If needed, sear in 2 separate batches. Set aside on a plate once cooked and hot throughout.
- Decrease heat to medium and add the garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add the white wine and scrape up the brown bits from the pan with a spatula to add flavor to the sauce. Increase heat slightly and allow it to gently bubble until the liquid is reduced by half, about 5 minutes.
- Heat the half and half in the microwave for 40 seconds to up-temper it. Bit by bit, slowly add it to the skillet, stirring as you go. Bring it to a gentle bubble, then reduce heat to low.
- Stir in the softened cream cheese until smooth and combined. Add spinach until it’s soft and wilted.
- Add the lemon juice and return the Quorn Fillets back to the pan. Cover to heat through. Sprinkle with parsley and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.