- 4 Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- Ingredients for Yogurt Dressing
- 5-6oz natural greek yogurt
- ½ clove of garlic, crushed
- 1 tsp chopped chives
- 1 tsp chopped parsley
- Pinch of ground paprika
- Ingredients for Club Sandwich
- 1 avocado, peeled and cut into thin strips
- ½ lime
- 16 whole wheat bread slices
- ½ small iceberg lettuce, washed and cut into wide strips
- 2 tomatoes, washed and thinly sliced
- Combine the ingredients for the yogurt dressing. Season well, cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
- Gently heat the oil in a frying pan and cook the fillets for 10 minutes turning frequently. Allow to cool slightly then slice diagonally and set to one side
- Squeeze the lime over the avocado slices and season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly toast the bread then take a slice of toast and spread with the yoghurt dressing, cover with lettuce, tomato, avocado and Quorn Meatless Fillets. Repeat the layers using 4 slices of toast per serving.
Enjoy with a leafy, green salad.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.