Brazilian Salad with Quorn Meatless Fillets
Your taste buds will spring to life with this vibrant, delicious Brazilian salad. Sweet pepper, avocado, mango and Quorn Meatless Fillets, all seasoned and dressed in fresh lime juice, olive oil, maple syrup and chili. A healthy meal idea that’s enticing, exciting and with just enough Latin heat to keep you on your toes.
7.1 g of fibre
Excellent source of protein
- 4 Quorn Meatless Fillets, thawed and each sliced into approx. 4 pieces
- tbs. olive oil
- Salt, pepper and lime juice to taste
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1 ripe mango, peeled into strips
- 1 ripe avocado, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 cup arugula, washed and drained
- 1 cup watercress, washed and drained
- 1 tbs. toasted pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tbs. lime juice
- 1 tbs. maple syrup
- 1 small red chili pepper, finely diced
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Heat the oil in a large skillet. Add the sliced Quorn Meatless Fillets and saute for 5-6 minutes until cooked through. Season well with salt, pepper and a squeeze of lime.
- Combine the ingredients for the dressing and mix well.
- Arrange the salad ingredients on a large serving plate. Top with the Quorn Meatless Fillets and drizzle with the dressing.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.