Quorn Meatless Fillets Caesar Salad3.1216216216216 out of 5, 1 based on 74 ratings
Quorn Meatless Fillets Caesar Salad
Try this Quorn Meatless Caesar Salad Recipe using Quorn Meatless Pieces or Quorn Meatless Fillets. Simple and quick to put together – enjoy again and again!
- 1 pack Quorn Meatless Pieces or 1 bag Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 1 cup shredded vegetarian parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 cups olive oil
- 2 salted anchovies (optional)
- 2 heads of Romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 small loaf ciabatta bread
- Olive oil
- To make dressing, place the cheese, lemon juice, garlic, white wine vinegar, and egg yolk together with the anchovies (if using) in a blender and blend for 30 seconds.
- With blender still in motion, slowly add the olive oil until a smooth consistency is formed.
- Pre-heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil and fry the Quorn Meatless Pieces or Quorn Meatless Fillets over medium heat for 10-15 minutes stirring continuously until piping hot throughout.
- Pre-heat broiler to high. Slice the ciabatta bread into quarter inch cubes, place on baking sheet, drizzle with olive oil, and broil until golden brown.
- To assemble: Toss the lettuce and the Quorn Meatless Pieces or Quorn Meatless Fillets with the dressing. Pile at the center of 4 plates. Garnish with ciabatta croutons and additional shredded parmesan cheese.
Related RecipesView more