Pad Thai with Quorn Meatless Pieces
If you want something that is easy to prepare and big on flavor, then try our Quorn Meatless Pieces Pad Thai – perfect with crunchy green beans and peppers.
4 g of fat
23 g protein
Excellent source of protein
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 8-9oz pack of rice noodles
- 3 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 red onion thinly sliced
- 3 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 2-3 red chili peppers, de-seeded and finely chopped
- 4 tbsp soy sauce
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 large free range eggs, beaten
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro, roughly chopped
- 4 green onions chopped including green part
- 1/4 cup dry roasted peanuts, roughly chopped
- Cook the rice noodles following pack instructions. Refresh in cold water, then drain.
- Heat the oil in a wok over high heat and stir-fry the Quorn Meatless Pieces for 3-4 minutes, add the red onion and cook for a further 3 minutes. Add the garlic and chili and stir-fry for 1-2 minutes more.
- Pour in the soy sauce and lime juice, stir well, add in the noodles and toss for 1-2 minutes.
- Pour over the beaten eggs slowly and evenly and let them begin to set (about 1 minute). Stir briefly until egg is cooked. Add half the garnish and stir through.
Serve with the remaining garnish on top.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Scrumptious! I added finely sliced green bell pepper and shredded carrots for my picky eaters. Quorn meatless pieces taste like chicken, my kids have no idea that it is plant based protein.
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.