Easy Vegetarian Thai Green Curry with Quorn Meatless Diced ChiQin Pieces
Try our simple recipe for a Thai staple! Combine tasty Quorn Meatless Diced ChiQin Pieces with green Thai curry paste and coconut milk in just 5 simple steps for a delicious creamy and spicy curry. Serve with jasmine rice and your favorite Thai sides, perfect for a Saturday night fakeaway!
Excellent source of protein
- 12 oz Quorn Meatless Diced ChiQin Pieces
- 10 oz low fat coconut milk
- 7 oz veg (we used baby corn and mange-tout)
- 2.5 oz green Thai curry paste
- 9 oz ready-made rice pouch
- In a large pan over a medium heat, fry off curry paste for 1 minute until fragrant.
- Stir in coconut milk and 1.5 oz of water and bring to a simmer.
- Add Quorn Meatless Diced ChiQin Pieces and continue to simmer for 5 minutes.
- Slice veg into equal sizes, add to the pan and simmer for a further 5 minutes
- Add broken up ready-made rice and simmer for 2 more minutes, remove from heat and serve!
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.