- 1 12 oz bag Quorn Meatless Pieces
- 2-3 tbsp red curry paste
- 1 14oz can coconut milk
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 stalks lemongrass, discard the tough outer leaves
- ½ ripe mango (diced)
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 bunch fresh cilantro
- 1 red chili, deseeded and finely chopped
- Heat the oil in a wok, add the red curry paste and sauté.
- Pour the coconut milk into the wok and bring to a boil.
- Add the sugar, lemongrass, a pinch of salt and soy sauce.
- Add the Quorn Meatless Pieces and simmer according to the package cooking instructions.
- Before serving, add the mango and bring to a boil again.
- Remove the lemongrass and serve with sprinkled cilantro and red chili.
- Serve with rice and broccoli.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.