- Pre heat the oven to 400°F.
- Place the Quorn Fillets in a bowl with the peri peri sauce and mix well to ensure that the fillets are fully coated. Cover and marinate in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- To cook place the marinated Quorn Fillets on a lightly oiled baking tray and cook for 15 minutes until a core temperature is reached.
- Meanwhile to prepare the slaw combine the mayonnaise, yogurt, mustard and lemon juice in a mixing bowl then add the red cabbage, grated carrot and red onion and mix well until all of the vegetables are coated in the mayo mixture. Refrigerate until needed.
- For the corn on the cob, fill a large pot with enough water to cover the corn & bring to a boil.
- Drop the corn into the boiling water, cover and reduce the heat to medium. Cook for 6 – 8 minutes until the kernels are tender.
- Once the corn is cooked, transfer to a dry frying pan and brown.
- Slice each Quorn fillet into 6 and serve with the slaw and corn.
Top tip: Add skinny fries or a side of rice too! This easy recipe also works well with other marinades such as Cajun and BBQ.