- 1 pkg (9.7 oz) Quorn Meatless Fillets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3/4 cup buffalo dip
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 cup shredded vegan cheese
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 bag (10 oz) corn tortilla chips
- Preheat oven to 400˚F. Heat oil in large skillet set over medium heat; cook Quorn Fillets for 5 to 8 minutes or until heated through. Let cool slightly. Using 2 forks, shred fillets to resemble pulled chicken.
- Stir together shredded “chicken,” buffalo dip, corn, barbecue sauce and jalapeño. Pour into greased 1-quart baking dish; top with cheese. Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese melts and dip is bubbling.
- Sprinkle with green onions. Serve with tortilla chips.
We used Fresh Cravings Smokehouse almond dip in this recipe. You can also use this recipe as a filling for quesadillas in large corn tortillas.
Recipe inspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.Leave a review