Quorn Meatless Mac N Cheese
If you love mac n’ cheese then you will love our recipe which includes Quorn Meatless Grounds. Adding paprika and curry powder adds an extra punch of flavor too!
- 1 bag Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 3 cups dried macaroni
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, finely chopped
- 2tsp curry powder
- 1tsp paprika
- 2tsp soy sauce
- 3 eggs
- 1 2/3 cups milk
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the macaroni to box instructions. Drain and set aside.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in a medium frying pan. Add the onion, and cook until soft and translucent. Add the curry powder and paprika and fry for 1 minute, before adding the Quorn Meatless Grounds. Fry for 2 minutes, until lightly browned, then stir in the soy sauce.
- Spoon the Quorn Meatless Grounds into the base of an oven-safe dish, then top with the macaroni. In a separate bowl, mix the egg and milk together. Pour over the macaroni, then top with the cheese.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes, until golden and bubbling.
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
I made this for Thanksgiving and it was a hit!!
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.