Quorn Meatless Keema Curry
Try this delicious recipe for keema curry - Quorn Meatless Grounds cooked with peppers, onions, peas and coriander. Your mid-week meals sorted with Quorn.
11.8 g protein
- 12oz Quorn Meatless Grounds
- 1 tbs. vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 2 peeled garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbs. korma curry powder
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- 2 cups vegetable broth
- 1/4 cup peas
- 1 tbs. fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in large skillet and sautee the onion for 4-5 minutes then add the bell pepper and cook until soft. Add the garlic and curry powder and cook for a further 2 minutes.
- Stir in the Meatless Grounds, tomato paste and vegetable broth and bring to the boil then simmer for a further 4-5 minutes until the peas are cooked.
Enjoy with basmati rice or naan bread
Recipe InspirationSee all recipes
The nation has spoken
Rate & review
Leave a star rating and/or a review for this recipe. Your feedback will help the nation to make smart shopping choices, and we'll use it to learn & improve our recipes.